“SMART” word is everywhere, either it is a gadget, or anything then how can your home be smart without a Security Camera?
This is a smart question, right?
Okay, so let’s don’t make delay and come to the point about Smart Home security camera. What if, you are not at home and you want to keep an eye on all the activities happening in your home, lawn, garden etc. You are aware that you need to install a security camera inside your home, outside your home and at the place where you want to keep views anytime either live or exclusive.
Most of the security cameras for home gives you the ability to see each and everything on 360 degree but capabilities vary from device to device. There are many features coming through the surveillance cameras like motion detection, alarm, activity notification, two-way audio etc.
There are 2 types of cameras in this Top Best Security Cameras for home and office, First is Offline (Nobody prefers to use nowadays) and second is Online Security cameras or IP Security Cameras (Which is most loving security cameras for everyone).
- Offline or local controlling cameras are such security cameras which can install anywhere inside-outside your home or office and activities can be seen and recorded locally into hard drive using a computer, laptop or SD card placing. This type of cameras is out of trend now.
- Online Security Cameras or IP Cameras or you can say WIFI Security Cameras, this type of cameras also can be installed inside-outside at your home or office or anywhere you want but the additional most loving feature is that you can check in the activities happening front to the cameras from anywhere just by using Mobile APP of Browser.
Let’s understand in detail – Wireless security cameras (IP Cameras) or WIFI Security Cameras can be accessed using WIFI or LAN cable connected to your home network (Router) and camera. You need to have an Application installed into your smartphone and the access keys of the cameras (providing by the manufacturing company). Once you start the app on your phone and put the access keys into it, your camera just gets connected and that’s it.
Now the question is that, can we use WiFi Security cam for home as outdoor security cameras too?
For keeping up an eye on your driveway, backyard, or front porch, you need to be more choosy. Not all home security cameras are rugged enough to use as a Wireless outdoor security camera. Simply, you need best outdoor security camera which is waterproof, dustproof and can stand up in rain, storm, snow, heat and can survive the extreme temperatures of summer and winter.
Note: Try to buy Best Security Cameras not to cheap wireless security cameras because when you compromise with the price range, you are not enough to secure as you wanted to be, because no any cheap security camera comes with the warranty, guarantee and long-life circle. When you compromise with the price you need to compromise with lots of features too.
Here we are going to share a few wireless cameras for home security for you that are as much good as per your requirements.
Wyze Cam V2 is a smart Wireless indoor Home security camera which delivers faster, crystal clear HD live streaming direct to your smartphone using Wyze App which is available for Android and iOS both. This is the cheapest WIFI security camera with lots of high-quality features.
Wyze Cam v2 delivers HD 1080P video streaming with free-rolling 14-day cloud storage. This wireless security camera systems for home works with Alexa which allows you to ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam.
Wyze Cam V2 record automatically 10-15 seconds alert video when it detects motion and upload it to AWS cloud with the end to end encryption which can be accessible for 14 day with no fees.
Wyze Cam V2 Pros & Cons
- Best Under the budget Security camera for home & Office
- Works with Alexa using Wyze App
- Quick Motion and sound detection Auto Recording and Uploading to the cloud with no fees
- 1080p Clarity, Day or Night
- 2-way audio to talk and listen through your Wyze Cam v2 Mobile App
- Indoor use Only (it is not weatherproof)
- No Tilt, No 350 Degree Move
- Does not have a battery
Bottom Line –
Wyze Cam V2 is an affordable low budget price range 1080p home security camera which is really big in features.
This indoor WIFI security monitoring camera comes with Smart PAN Tilt and digital zoom. This WIFI IP camera provides a wider viewing angle with horizontal 350 degrees (pan) and vertical 76 degrees (tilt) with 4x digital zoom function for complete coverage of your home.
You can use two-way talk and listen to feature available in this Security camera for talking anyone in the home. Night vision viewing quality is just perfect for the IR LED up to 20 feet.
Wansview Security Camera Pros & Cons
- HD 1920*1080P resolution With 128 GB compatible storage
- Horizontal 350 degree(pan) and vertical 76 degree (tilt) with 4x digital zoom
- The IP camera’s video won’t be saved on any servers
- Easy to access the camera with Wansview App and PC software over the internet
- One camera can be viewed by 3 Phones at the same time.
- Works with 2.4Ghz WiFi ONLY, 5GHz WiFi is NOT supported
- The camera is NOT battery camera
Bottom Line –
Nothing is perfect in the world but wansview Wireless Home Security camera is just amazing according to its price range along with its quality and features.
Finally working with Alexa the Amazon Cloud Cam Security Cameras is suitable for indoor use only anywhere either home or Office. You should install this indoor security cam to stay connected 24/7 catching all the activities in 1080P HD quality with the watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
It has crystal clear HD quality with motion detection having clear night vision. All features can be access and control using Cloud Cam App.
Amazon Cloud Cam Pros & Cons
- Two way audio to talk with the available person where camera is placed
- Real person detection and alert
- Watch motion clips on the Cloud Cam mobile app or at cloudcam.amazon.com
- Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot
- Intelligent alerts
- No Tilt No Pan
- No time/date overlay in the video window
- No microSD on-board recording
Here is another camera from Wyze Cam comes with PAN and Tilt to provide you 360 Degree horizontal range, 93 Degree vertical range for 360 Degree coverage in under 3 seconds with 110 Degree/sec rotation speed.
Another feature from this security cam is Pan Scan. This feature automatically scans your room based on up to 4 custom waypoints.
Smart motion detection got into this camera for tagging the moving object and follow up until it goes disappear. Another thing is that, the motion and sound detection alert notify you and upload the alert video to the cloud for free 14 days storage with no fees.
2 Ways audio feature is fun to play with the pets, person or unknown when you are far away from the camera. You can also record time laps videos by putting SD card into the slot.
Wyze Cam Pan Pros & Cons
- Works with Alexa
- Smart Pan Scan feature
- PAN TILT (360 Degree horizontal range, 93 Degree vertical range for 360 Degree coverage)
- Nothing really bad in this low price range
NetGear’s Arlo Pro is a great WiFi Wireless security camera for both indoor and outdoor using. Delivering 1080P HD quality live streaming. It is a waterproof security camera for challenging all the weather conditions outside the home or office.
Arlo Pro also works with Alexa, completely wireless supporting rechargeable batteries make you capable to mount the camera anywhere you want.
Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV/Google Assistant – View your live video with a simple voice command. Works with IFTTT, Samsung Smart Things, and more.
NetGear’s Arlo Pro - Pros & Cons
- Works with multiple AI (Mentioned Above)
- 100% Wireless Security Camera
- Having Rechargeable batteries with fast charging
- Motion detection with 2 ways talk and listen feature
- Expensive. Requires hub (included). Many features are only available when plugged in.
Bottom Line –
Arlo Pro is a great security camera by NetGear which is really sufficient to place outdoor or indoor wherever we want. Price range is reasonable according to features.
Security for home or office is really not easy with not good-looking cameras. Nest security camera is good looking beautiful, weatherproof and plug n play camera which is very good choice to place outdoor for taking care of the activities happening outside.
Nest Security camera comes with motion and activity alert. This is security camera like others but there is additional feature in this camera which is, you will get notification about your kid to come back from the school, when the package you’ve been waiting for arrives, and even when someone is poking around where they shouldn’t be.
Nest Security Camera Pros & Cons
- Works with Alexa
- Weather Proof
- 1080p HD, day and night
- 24/7 continuous recording for 10 or 30 days.
- Get person alerts. And know when someone’s actually there
- The one and only cons is that, this is the bestselling security camera at AMAZON 😊 😊 HA HA HA
With the tag line “100% wire-free rechargeable battery solar powered security camera“ the Reolink Argus 2 is best rating security camera. With the lots of features, Reolink Argus 2 has smart PIR Sensor & Instant Alerts.
Control has never been so easy with free Reolink App and Client! View your family and home anywhere and anytime via your iOS and Android smartphones, or through a Windows or Mac computer! It has two ways speaker and microphone for talking the peoples around the camera.
130° wide angle and highly sensitive PIR motion sensor offer almost no false alarms. No human movement can slip through without your notice. You will receive instant app push notifications, email alerts and sound alarms (siren) when motion events are detected. Reolink Argus 2 rechargeable battery-operated security camera will be woken up at once when you access the camera for live streaming or when motion events are detected.
100% Wire Free Camera come with a rechargeable battery which allows you to charge directly using outlet or using Reolink Solar Panel.
Solar Panel which is basically not included into this package which you can buy from here – This will allow you to get non-stop infinity energy from the sun for keeping your camera ON all day all night. You can easily set the weather resistant solar panel to maximize sunlight exposure.
Reolink Argus 2 Pros & Cons
- 100% wireless & waterproof security camera
- 1080p Normal and starlight night vision camera
- Place anywhere indoor or oudoor
- Rechargeable battery with solar panel (for infinity source of energy)
- Starlight CMOS sensor offers clearer night vision, up to 33 feet.
- PP is needed to watch the activity, No web viewing
- No solar panel included in the package
Ring Floodlight Camera Motion-Activated HD Security Cam Two-Way Talk and Siren Alarm, White, Works with Alexa
Ring’s Floodlight is a real-time security camera which is a little costly to pocket but worthy to security. Works with Alexa this camera monitors your home in the 1080HD video with infrared night vision and Live View. Additionally, built-in ultra-bright floodlights and a siren which doesn’t allow a thief to stole anything anyhow.
The company claimed to give lifetime theft protection replacement warranty, if your camera gets stolen, they’ll replace it for free.
Ring Floodlight Camera Pros & Cons
- 1080p HD video with live view
- Motion activated alert
- Two way talk
- Remotely activated siren
Save, Review and Share Your Ring Videos
Enjoy a free 30-day trial of Ring Protect Plus with your purchase! Ring Protect Plus lets you record, save and share all the videos captured by unlimited Ring Doorbells and Cameras at your home. Protect Plus members also get 24/7 professional monitoring with Ring Alarm, exclusive discounts and extended warranties. Activate Ring Protect Plus for only $10 a month, or get video recording and sharing for only $3 a month per each device with Ring Protect Basic.
The conclusion of this Best Security Cameras Review –
It is increasingly necessary to have a surveillance and security camera in homes and businesses. Besides helping in case of theft to identify thieves, it works very well as a deterrent. We can differentiate between different types of surveillance and security cameras by three large families: analog cameras, HDCVI or digital IP cameras (with Internet connection).
Read These Also –
- Best Video Glasses September 2018 – Buyer’s Guide
- Best Underwater Cameras September 2018 – Buyer’s Guide
- Best DSLR Cameras September 2018 – Buyer’s Guide
Not all surveillance and security cameras have an infrared lighting system. Although the tendency is that they already have it integrated. Infrared bulbs can be acquired that are activated automatically when the lighting conditions get worse. In this way, it facilitates the vision of the surveillance cameras. The lens is a fundamental element of any camera and a way to improve the vision it offers to us. All cameras are integrated, except few ones. Choosing one or the other depends on the desired angle of vision, light conditions or the depth of the area to be chosen.
Video surveillance systems can be improved with different add-ons. The surveillance system can continue to improve with small details. On the other hand, we find the supports, which vary from standard models to more specific ones.
However, cameras may only be used when strictly necessary, always respecting the rights of workers, their privacy and the protection of their data. Cameras can never be installed in areas such as changing rooms, bathrooms, rest areas, etc.
Choosing the right surveillance camera is essential to ensure safety. If you have a lens with a shorter focal length, it displays more images and has a wide field of view. On the contrary, a longer lens enlarges the scene and reduces the field of vision.
Hope this article helped you find out the best surveillance cameras at best prices and preferences.